Back to Humanity is a grassroots organization working against sex-trafficking by empowering survivors and raising awareness.
We are looking for a creative and self-motivated volunteer Programs Associate who can work remotely and attend in 1-2 meetings a month in Manhattan.
- Conduct research
- Help create and implement direct service and awareness programs
- Proofreading, editing and writing documents and applications.
- Be prepared to take on a diverse range of tasks
- 2+ years of work experience
- 1+ year of experience in the non-profit sector or other related fields.
- Interest in social justice work, women's issues and human rights
- Positive, flexible, and friendly personality
- Excellent organization skills
- Computer, phone, social media and internet research-savvy
- Very strong written and oral communications skills
Time Requirement: 15- 20 hours/week
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure to note 'Programs Associate' in the subject line.
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 15-20 hours/week