The Aurora Welcome Center seeks a dynamic, self-starter individual to assist its fundraising efforts. This internship/volunteer position is an excellent opportunity to
experience various aspects of integrated fundraising activities immigrants and
* Contribute to existing fundraising efforts.
* Aid in the development of a long-term fundraising program.
* Facebook updates
* Assist in planning fundraising events.
* Collaborate with Executive Director on new ideas, directions, and tools for fundraising efforts.
* Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the non-profit sector.
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours per week minimum