Board Member Volunteer
37 people are interested
InStepp Inc., a community-based nonprofit company in Durham, North Carolina, has served women who have major challenges to self-sufficiency since 2007. InStepp seeks enthusiastic, driven professionals to fill positions on its Board.
InStepp is open to professionals of all backgrounds who are excited to help serve, although we are currently targeting individuals with Marketing, Legal, Public Relations and Social Work backgrounds.
We are looking for individuals who will commit to:
1. Regularly attend board meetings and important related meetings;
2. Participate actively in committee work; and
3. Participate actively in fund raising for the organization.
We'll work with your schedule.
3717-B University DriveDurham, NC 27707
- Legal (General)
- Public Relations
- Social Work
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- 30 hours per year or 2.5 hours per month