Are you internet savvy? Love to take pics for social media? Volunteer with Benevilla's Volunteer Services Department in editing and creating our online volunteer opportunities and volunteer activity. Duties of this position include:
- Updating current volunteer postings
- Creating new postings based on volunteer need within our programs
- Taking pictures of our volunteers in action to showcase on social media
Time commitment: 2-4 hours weekly or bi-weekly; minimum of 3-6 months time commitment
**Basic photography skills are a plus but not required. Volunteer must be 18+, have a valid driver's license, current proof of insurance and have own reliable vehicle available.
Visit our website at benevilla.org for more information on our locations and the resources we provide.
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-6 months minimum, 2-4 hours weekly
- Restorative Program Activity...
- West Valley Day Center Activity...
- Internet Outreach Volunteer
- Bistro Hostess
- Helping Partners Activity Leader
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Boutique Volunteer
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Southwest Valley Transportation...
- Sun City West Transportation...
- Handyman Volunteer
- Home Delivered Meals Coordinator
- Peoria Transportation Volunteers
- Sun City Transportation Volunteer
- Boutique Assistant
- Southwest Valley Home Services...
- Home Delivered Meals Service...
- Be a Road Warrior! - Southwest...
- West Valley Day Center...
- Help Home-bound Seniors in your...