A great way to volunteer is to share your interests with the people in our programs. What are you passionate about? Would you like to develop a knitting club? Chair yoga? A spiritual retreat? Hold a bingo game? Conduct Bible study? Bring your guitar and lead a sing-a-long? Maybe nutrition is your focus or aromatherapy. Gardening and horticultural therapy is always fun. There is no limit what amazing things a volunteer can do. Share your ideas and we can make it happen!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- At the discretion of the volunteer.
- Fingerprinting, letters of reference.
- Do you like scrap-booking and...
- And what do YOU like to do?
- Pet Therapy / Comfort Animals
- Sebastian LOVES ice hockey and...
- Can you Make Reading and Writing...
- Do you like to browse the dollar...
- Friendship will go a long way!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Fight for the Right" Club -...
- Do you Like to Bowl, go to...
- Perfect for daytime volunteering!