Great gardens need lots of seating to allow visitors to enjoy the views. Some of our benches are in need of a caring woodworker or two to give them a going over and make them usable again. This could be a solo or team project. You could either bring your tools and work on site or take home one bench at a time and work from home.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Could be limited to current project needs
- Transportation to the garden
- Garden Ambassadors
- Woodworker to Repair/Maintain...
- Garden Docents to Guide Tours
- Rental Coordinator
- Database Consultant
- Garden Maintenance Team Member
- Garden Event Staff
- Garden Greeters to Welcome...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Garden and Event Photographers
- Assistant Event Coordinator
- Naturalists to Guide Student...
- Garden Event Hospitality
- Grant Writer