Summer Enrichment Program Volunteers Needed!
9 people are interested
ACCESS is looking for strong volunteers for our Summer Enrichment Program, starting in late June and ending in mid-August, with potential for extended volunteer time. We are looking for individuals interested in working with children in grades Kindergarten through 5th, and can commit to at least 1 day/week for at least 4 hours each day.
- On Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, volunteers can expect to help out in the classroom as a "Teacher Assistant," during the math, English, and Enrichment activities. There will also be library visits on these days.
- On Thursdays, we take all the students out on field trips. Volunteers for Thursdays must be at least 18 years old.
- On Fridays, we have Gym and Swim times so volunteers must be physically active in either session.
If you are interested in helping us empower our students, please fill out our online Volunteer Application: bit.ly/ACCESSvolunteer. For more information, please check out our website: www.chinatownaccess.org
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
244 Harrison AvenueBoston, MA 02111
- Child Care
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Relationship Building
- General Education
- Physical Education
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1 day/week, for at least 4 hours
- Volunteers will also need to complete the EEC online trainings and pass the Background Records Check