The Central Michigan Group Sierra Club is searching for a volunteer to manage our web page and facebook page. The web page is run on Drupal so familiarity with that is a plus. The volunteer would be responsible for posting updates to our webpage, sending out e-newsletters that are already written, posting to social media appropriate material and other duties that may arise as technology changes. Maintaining and updating our member data base would be helpful as well.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Social Media / Blogging
- Website Project Management
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5+ hours per month
- Great Lakes Committee assistant
- Internship Coordinator
- In-district Meetings with Local...
- Outdoor Activity Leader (Michigan)
- Conservation Committee assistant
- Fundraising assistant
- Executive Committee Member...
- Sierra Club booth at Ann Arbor...
- Environmental Education...
- General office help-Lansing
- Energy campaigns assistant
- Sustainable Agriculture Campaign...
- Development vs environment...
- Sierra Club literature table at...
- Gas & Oil extraction research...
- Outings Leader
- Rain barrel assembly for "Rain...
- 50th Anniversary Committee
- Communications Committee assistant