The volunteer coordinator would assist garden staff in recuiting, screening and scheduling volunteers for upcoming opportunities and assist in planing and running volunteer training sessions. This position could be filled from home with occassional visits to the garden for training sessions. A horticulture background preferred but not required.
- People Skills
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 to 30 hours a month, depending on season
- Transportation to the garden
- Garden and Event Photographers
- Garden Ambassadors
- Naturalists to Guide Student...
- Woodworker to Repair/Maintain...
- Garden Docents to Guide Tours
- Rental Coordinator
- Garden Maintenance Team Member
- Garden Event Hospitality
- Grant Writer
- Garden Event Staff
- Garden Greeters to Welcome...
- Volunteer Coordinator