We are looking for an individual to promote and manage garden rentals. This would involve some outreach, showing the garden to prospective rental clients, setting up for their event and being on site during their event. This position affords the volunteer a good deal of time on site to enjoy the garden throughout the season and interation with a diverse public.
- People Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-30 hours monthly, depending on season
- Transportation to the garden
- Garden Ambassadors
- Woodworker to Repair/Maintain...
- Garden Docents to Guide Tours
- Rental Coordinator
- Database Consultant
- Garden Maintenance Team Member
- Garden Event Staff
- Garden Greeters to Welcome...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Garden and Event Photographers
- Assistant Event Coordinator
- Naturalists to Guide Student...
- Garden Event Hospitality
- Grant Writer