We are looking for an individual to promote and manage garden rentals. This would involve some outreach, showing the garden to prospective rental clients, setting up for their event and being on site during their event. This position affords the volunteer a good deal of time on site to enjoy the garden throughout the season and interation with a diverse public.
- People Skills
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-30 hours monthly, depending on season
- Transportation to the garden
- Garden and Event Photographers
- Garden Ambassadors
- Naturalists to Guide Student...
- Woodworker to Repair/Maintain...
- Garden Docents to Guide Tours
- Rental Coordinator
- Garden Maintenance Team Member
- Garden Event Hospitality
- Grant Writer
- Garden Event Staff
- Garden Greeters to Welcome...
- Volunteer Coordinator