Garden Ambassadors staff outreach booths and tables at trade shows, community fairs, farmers markets, garden tours and other community events to spread the word about the garden. This is a fun way experience events throughout our community and visit with the public about gardens. Initial training would be onsite at the PowellsWood Garden.
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Public Relations
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-40 hours per year
- Transportation to booth or table venues
- Garden and Event Photographers
- Garden Ambassadors
- Naturalists to Guide Student...
- Woodworker to Repair/Maintain...
- Garden Docents to Guide Tours
- Rental Coordinator
- Garden Event Hospitality
- Garden Maintenance Team Member
- Grant Writer
- Garden Event Staff
- Garden Greeters to Welcome...
- Volunteer Coordinator