Assistant Creative Director
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is seeking a talented, enthusiastic Assistant Creative Director willing to work alongside the Creative Director in the creation, development, and production of materials. The Assistant Creative Director will also assist in coordinating and organizing of graphic files. This position will collaborate with our Executive Management Team to fulfill NAAHP's mission. The Assistant reports directly to the Creative Director.
- Assist Creative Director in editing graphics as projects progress
- Assists in Web design and creating online content
- Prepares production files
- Works with our marketing department to generate promotional materials
- Maintains quality control for assigned projects; works closely with creative team to stay aware of project updates and changes
- Adheres to company standards and policies
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout to Creative Director
- Advises on strategies to reach audience
- Assists with graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Assists with the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures,magazines, and corporate reports.
- Reviews designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Performs other task as assigned by the Creative Director
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- A major in design preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Marketing knowledge
- Management experience to influence and achieve excellence required
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Understanding of design strategy methods and practices.
- Proficiency in problem solving
- Knowledge of product marketing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Graphic Design
- Website Programming
- Web Design
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Conference/Events Coordinator
- Associate Graphic Designer
- Chapter Development Director
- Manager of Legal Counsel
- Manager of Marketing
- Human Resources Manager
- Manager of Conference/Events
- Content Writer/Editor
- Government Affairs Coordinator
- Director of Conference/Events
- Communications Coordinator
- Manager of Fundraising and Donor...
- Director of Finance
- Director of Communications
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Director of Fundraising and...
- Public Relations Assistant Officer
- Social Media Specialist
- Public Relations and Outreach...