Reiki Therapy needed for Hospice Patients in Kenosha/Racine
7 people are interested
Grace Hospice is looking for Volunteer Reiki Masters to provide Reiki Therapy to select patients on Hospice!!!
Here at Grace Hospice, we care the whole individual/family with individualized and comprehensive treatment plans, paying special attention to mind, body and spirit connection. Grace Hospice staff is well educated of the wonderful and healing potential benefits of Reiki Therapy and would like provide Reiki appropriate patients the ability to receive this unique type of therapy as well.
- All Reiki Volunteers must be a Master Level Reiki Practitioner that is a member of an organization that has a Code of Ethics.
- The volunteer providing Reiki treatment must provide a copy of their Master Level Reiki Practitioner Certificate along with proof of membership to a Reiki organization that has a Code of Ethics.
- All potential Reiki Volunteers will need to complete the general Volunteer training/orientation which provides a thorough understanding of the philosophy behind hospice and information about our specific agency.
- ***If you would prefer to not interact with patients receiving hospice care, providing Reiki sessions to our clinical staff is welcome as well under the "caring for the caregivers" philosophy***
About Grace Hospice of Milwaukee
2514 S. 102nd St., Suite 276, West Allis, WI 53227, US
For each employee to treat every patient as their own treasured loved one, providing care that affords a quality of life that outweighs quantity of days, and supports caregivers as their hearts find healing.
Grace Hospice is seeking compassionate individuals who are willing to provide emotional support and companionship to our patients and their families experiencing Hospice. Volunteers are a vital part of the interdisciplinary team and truly are the heart of our organization. In addition to placing friendly visits, volunteers can also assist with bereavement support, caregiver relief (respite), running of errands, special event planning, veteran to veteran outreach, pet, reiki, music and massage therapies, office support - and more!
We'll work with your schedule.
Our office is in West Allis but weserve patients all over Wisconsin.West Allis, WI 53143
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- to discuss
- 2-step TB test, drug test