Be an on-call volunteer to help as your schedule allows!
We hold special events throughout the year that need volunteers to help for 1-2 hours, or more if available. All benefit the individuals and families we serve at FSI.
Opportunities include the following:
- Cooking and serving a special celebration meal
- Cleaning and organizing at an adult day center or child development center
- Helping with games and kids' activities
- Setting up, decorating and cleaning up for special celebrations
- Staffing an FSI fundraising event like the Halloween Hustle in October or the Barnes and Noble gift wrap table in December
- Providing entertainment like playing an instrument or leading a sing along
- Cooking / Catering
- Event Design & Planning
- Keyboard Instrument
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Help as you can!
- Completion of FSI volunteer application