Story Tapestries designs programs that bridge gaps created by language, economy, ability level, and other social-economic factors that can create divisions between people living in the same community. The arts have the ability to bridge these gaps, and Story Tapestries artists work with communities to customize programs that create an infrastructure for lasting changes. Performances, workshops, in-school and out-of-school residencies along with community engagement events such as Family Nights are aimed to reach children, parents, teachers, and other adult mentors so that every community has a tight network of team players, armed with multi-literacy tools, that are working toward collective goals. Since 2010, Story Tapestries has worked tirelessly to secure funds to support such transformative programs for communities that cannot afford them, but desperately want and need them. We’re seeking volunteers to help us write Thank You notes to our supporters. Once a week we go in to monitor for new donations received and we send a personal message of thanks to recognize those who have contributed. Can you help us make our donors feel extra special?
strong English language skills
attention to detail
basic understanding of internet applications
If you have the skills and would be excited to support an organization that infuses the arts into education teaching literacy and 21st century skills, send us an email ( email@example.com) with your CV and a short statement (less than 200 words) about why and how you'd like to assist Story Tapestries.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 hour per week
- India: Volunteer for slum...
- Football for Social Change
- Kenya: Program Assistants
- Belize: Development Manager
- GlobalGiving Coordinator
- Teach Science to Primary School...
- Online: Help us say Thank You to...
- Volunteer to educate 500 youths...
- Thailand: External Relations...
- Communication & Strategies
- India: Provide computer literacy...
- Volunteer Fundraiser
- Belize: Development Officer
- Fundraising Advocate
- Online: Development Assistant:...
- Programs Assistant
- Online: Social Media Oversight
- El Salvador: Help Plant 100,000...
- Online: Social Media Marketing...
- Online: Social Media Wizard