Story Tapestries designs performances, workshops, residencies and community engagement programs that bridge gaps created by language, economy, ability level, and other social-economic factors that can create divisions between people living in the same community. The arts have the ability to break down these barriers, and Story Tapestries artists work with communities to customize programs that create an infrastructure for lasting changes. These days, communities stay connected and learn about services and methods via social media. We utilize Facebook, Twitter and our online blog to share events, resources, and personal success stories to inspire, inform and invite individuals to interact with the arts in new ways. If you have mastered the art of creative, exciting language that informs while engaging new and existing audience members through social media, then we could use your help! You would write social media posts, blog stories and e-newsletters to activate new audience members and to keep current followers engaged and informed.
creative writing skills
If you have the skills and would be excited to support an organization that infuses the arts into education teaching literacy and 21st century skills, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short statement (less than 200 words) about why and how you'd like to assist Story Tapestries.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3-5 Hours per week
- India: Volunteer for slum...
- Football for Social Change
- Kenya: Program Assistants
- Belize: Development Manager
- GlobalGiving Coordinator
- Teach Science to Primary School...
- Online: Help us say Thank You to...
- Volunteer to educate 500 youths...
- Thailand: External Relations...
- Communication & Strategies
- India: Provide computer literacy...
- Volunteer Fundraiser
- Belize: Development Officer
- Fundraising Advocate
- Online: Development Assistant:...
- Programs Assistant
- Online: Social Media Oversight
- El Salvador: Help Plant 100,000...
- Online: Social Media Marketing...
- Online: Social Media Wizard