Duties: Make scripted phone calls to teams regarding their participation and registration in our largest fundraiser of the year, the JDRF One Walk. Encourage teams to register and thank them for donating to JDRF.
Skills/Experience Required: Office experience, marketing, good communication and phone skills
Schedule: This opportunity offers a flexible schedule wiith potential to work remotely but we do ask for a regular commitment of 1-2 hours per week.
Volunteer Benefits: Volunteers who help around the office gain satisfaction from giving back to the Type 1 Diabetes community and using their skills to support the JDRF's vision of a world without Type 1 Diabetes. Volunteers gain customer service, marketing, and fundraising experience.
JDRF Benefits: Volunteers making phone calls allows JDRF to call and connect with more participants in the One Walk, allowing for greater engagemetn and fundraising.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-2 hours/week
- Friendly & Enthusiastic Greeters...
- Enthusiastic & Fun Walk Route &...
- Friendly, Fun, & Happening: from...
- Administrative Support Volunteer
- One Walk Setup
- Customer Service Extraordinaire...
- One Walk Phone Call Assistant
- Great Opportunity for Service...
- Administrative Support
- One Walk Call Volunteer
- One Walk Clean Up- Great...