THANK YOU for your interest in serving on Kids Cancer Alliance’s Marketing Committee! We appreciate your commitment to help our organization in our fight against childhood cancer.
As you know, we are committed to raising awareness and funding to support our mission of enhancing the quality of life for children with cancer and their families through recreational and support programs; and we can’t do that without generous, hands-on volunteers like YOU!
To reach our goals, each committee member has committed to do the following:
- Create excitement and awareness around Kids Cancer Alliance events
- Assist with the creation of an annual marketing calendar
- Develop detailed brand standards
- Create a playbook of how to handle marketing across all channels, including email, social media, and others
- Develop of messaging and voice for the organization
- Attend at least 75% of all committee meetings
It’s a big job, but with your commitment to the above tasks, we can achieve our fundraising goals, and, more importantly, help children with cancer and their families.
THANK YOU for your willingness to serve!!!
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18