Small local history museum needs assistance with installing a new exhibit related to business and industry in Richmond. Duties include helping mount photograph reproductions and exhibit labels on foam core, frame original materials, move various sizes of exhibit cases, and handle fragile artifacts. We also need help painting exhibit mounts and installing vinyl lettering.
- Exhibition Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Docent on the SS Red Oak Victory
- Information Technology Technician
- Welder on a historic ship!
- Help your community history...
- Public Programs Volunteer
- Help us keep our Museum beautiful!
- Please draw/paint an image of...
- Painter on the SS Red Oak Victory!
- Carpenter for Local History Museum
- Pancake Breakfast Lead on the SS...
- Volunteer Recruiting On The SS...
- Deck Department On The SS Red...
- Electrician on SS Red Oak Victory
- Greeter on SS Red Oak Victory
- Help our community museum...
- Rose Garden Crew
- Retail Lead
- Steward on SS Red Oak Victory
- Event Coordinator on the SS Red...
- Local History Museum Marketing...