Position name: ESL Tutor
Parent Action Community Inc. is looking for ESL Volunteer to provide classroom and administrative support in our Youth/Adult Basic Education program. No experience is required. This position offers the opportunity to teach all levels of ESL, and provide administrative support to our office management.
* Teaching Weekly English lessons to youth and adults of other Language (All levels) and developing lesson plans and assessing learning progress of program participants
* Evaluate and report progress in English proficiency of ESL participants
* Tutoring High School Equivalency Program participants with their English homework for Advanced ESL Participants
* Supporting office staff with ESL-related tasks, eg: translating for participants, English documents and website to other languages.
* Assist with community outreach activities as needed
Preferred: ESL Certified Instructor but not required
- Adult Education
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- ESL, tutor, spanish