Volunteer Event Coordinator
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3595 Buford Highway1/4 Mile North of Pleasent Hill RdDuluth, GA 30096
Are you creative and have a flair for planning events?
We could use your help with the planning, overseeing, implementation and execution of our upcoming spring and summer event season.
You will have the freedom (and responsibility) of planning and managing all the event details including oversight, making sure everyone is aware of their responsibilites and solving any problems that arise during the event.If you’re:
- *Highly proactive and willing to take initiative
- Computer literate
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service and client interfacing skills
- Ability to multi task.
- Warm and personable; demonstrates self-confidence; shows energy and enthusiasm.
- Comfortable interfacing with a diverse group of individuals
- Ability to stand for long periods.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Events take place on Saturday and Sunday