Help other families create lasting memories on Mother's Day weekend by hostessing, seating and or serving tea in the glass garden room at PowellsWood Garden. If you've lost a special mom there is no nicer way to honor her memory than spending a day serving others in a beautiful garden. Peace and tranquility abound.
- Food Service
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours either Saturday or Sunday, plus training
- ability to stand for long periods of time, ability to walk stairs
- Garden and Event Photographers
- Garden Ambassadors
- Naturalists to Guide Student...
- Woodworker to Repair/Maintain...
- Garden Docents to Guide Tours
- Rental Coordinator
- Garden Event Hospitality
- Garden Maintenance Team Member
- Grant Writer
- Garden Event Staff
- Garden Greeters to Welcome...
- Volunteer Coordinator