This position's primary function is to orient and guide tour groups through the garden, providing information on the garden's history, plants and features. If the tour includes tea service then some light housekeeping and hostessing may also be included. Orientation and training provided. Knowldge of PNW plants and resources a plus.
- Public Speaking
- Retail / Sales
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies throughout the garden season
- transportation to the garden; ability to walk through 3 1/2 acres in one hour
- Garden Ambassadors
- Woodworker to Repair/Maintain...
- Garden Docents to Guide Tours
- Rental Coordinator
- Database Consultant
- Garden Maintenance Team Member
- Garden Event Staff
- Garden Greeters to Welcome...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Garden and Event Photographers
- Assistant Event Coordinator
- Naturalists to Guide Student...
- Garden Event Hospitality
- Grant Writer