Mary Ann is a quiet and gentle woman in her 30’s who lives in our sheltered apartments in Butler, NJ. These apartments provide support for people who cannot manage on their own but are capable of a level of independence. Mary Ann would enjoy someone to share her hobbies with. She cannot drive so would love a friend to go to an occasional movie, bowling or other activity in the community. She would benefit from a good friend that will help her to develop her confidence.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Once per month to the best of your ability
- Interview, letters of reference
- Do you like scrap-booking and...
- And what do YOU like to do?
- Pet Therapy / Comfort Animals
- Sebastian LOVES ice hockey and...
- Can you Make Reading and Writing...
- Do you like to browse the dollar...
- Friendship will go a long way!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Fight for the Right" Club -...
- Do you Like to Bowl, go to...
- Perfect for daytime volunteering!