Sue Anne is a lovely woman who lives in our sheltered apartments in Butler. She is wishing for a volunteer that likes to browse in the dollar store or have coffee at the diner. She very much enjoys going to church and sending thoughtful cards to friends. She needs assistance with reading and writing but loves to remember people on their birthday. She is a very positive and upbeat person and appreciative of the little things.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Ideally one time per month to the best of ability.
- Background checks, letters of reference, interview
- Do you like scrap-booking and...
- And what do YOU like to do?
- Pet Therapy / Comfort Animals
- Sebastian LOVES ice hockey and...
- Can you Make Reading and Writing...
- Do you like to browse the dollar...
- Friendship will go a long way!
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
- Fight for the Right" Club -...
- Do you Like to Bowl, go to...
- Perfect for daytime volunteering!