The Central Michigan Group Sierra Club is looking for volunteers to join the group's Executive Committee. Committee Members meet about 4-6 times per year and communicate by email and phone. Responsiblities include creating educational programming for the public, voting on endorsements of political candidates for local and state offices and overseeing the activities of the Sierra Club in Mid Michigan. The time requirement is about of 5 hours a month on average and can be as involved as you wish to be.
- Relationship Building
- Environmental Policy
- Group Facilitation
- Environmental Education
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5+ hours per month
- Great Lakes Committee assistant
- Internship Coordinator
- In-district Meetings with Local...
- Outdoor Activity Leader (Michigan)
- Conservation Committee assistant
- Fundraising assistant
- Executive Committee Member...
- redistricting campaign (Michigan)
- Helping with Sierra Club Huron...
- Environmental Education...
- General office help-Lansing
- Energy campaigns assistant
- Sustainable Agriculture Campaign...
- Development vs environment...
- Gas & Oil extraction research...
- Outings Leader
- 50th Anniversary Committee
- Communications Committee assistant
- Political Committee Members