Freda Gordon Hospice, is a non-profit organization that supports patients and families throughout Hampton Roads, living with a life limiting illness. Volunteers are an integral part of our care team and serve in numerous ways to make a significant difference in the lives of our patients & staff.
Volunteers with a few hours to spare each month receive full free training & can help in so many ways including:
- Friendly companionship visits
- Respite visits to give a caregiver a much needed break, or help in attending appointments.
- Administrative duties
- Help with event planning
- Gardening, home maintenance projects, cooking, meal prep.
- Have a therapy dog? We'd love to hear from you!
If you are compassionate, caring, integrity based, contact us today today for more info.
Tara at 757 321 2242 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept anyone with a felony conviction.