Thank you for your interest in our volunteer program.
- Indirect office administrative work
As an office volunteer you will assist in answering phones, making copies, filing, mailings, admission packet Assembly and special projects. This is a perfect volunteer opportunity for a student wanting to gain office knowledge and experience or a retired individual looking to help make a difference in our hospice office.
** No experience needed , we pay for and train all volunteers. **
- we require all volunteers to:
- Fill out and provide all required documentation
- Pass an FBI background check
- Pass a drug test
- Pass a TB test
- Provide current ID and Auto Insurance
- Be CPR certified (direct patient volunteering only)
- Attend and complete orientation and training
- Work a minimum of 4 hours per shift. Very flexible with your schedule.
BRISTOL PAYS FOR ALL TESTING COSTS.
If this sounds like a challenge you are up for please contact me and lets talk!
- Office Reception
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Annual Background checks, drug screen, Trainings