- bookstore organization, shelving, culling collection which is an ongoing task and can be accomplished with flexibility to accommodate a schedule, to be done during library hours only, Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. until closing
- book sale staff the first Saturday of each month from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m., in a whole or half shift
- website design and social media
- membership/volunteer coordinator, keep track of members and volunteer hours
- online book seller, sell the higher value books through our website (yet to be built) or on another online site
- design and paint interior of book store to make it more appealing
- acquisitions coordinator, collect donations from Tacoma and Oly as available, mileage is reimbursed
- outreach coordinator
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment adapted to meet volunteer needs.
- Books store workers should have knowledge of book genres and able to bend and lift up to 5 pounds.