Be the "Go - To" volunteer on busy Friday mornings in the Cardiovascular Center. Assist with patient flow, appointments and general clerical duties while creating a welcoming and confortable environment for patients, visitors and staff.
Volunteers do not need medical experience but must feel confortable in a health care setting.
TB screening, flu shot and a criminal background check are required and offered free on charge. Volunteers enjoy free valet and self parking. Volunteer jackets are purchased from the volunteer services department for $22.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 - 4 hours/Friday AM
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Team
- Recovery Room Clinical Support
- Red Coat Ambassador
- Cheermobile Volunteer
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- W.A.G.S. Gift Shop Volunteer
- Mail Room/Store Room
- "Dashing" Volunteers for Dash...
- Shuttle Bus Greeter
- Encore Consignment Shop Volunteer
- Community Nutrition Liaison
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Ambulatory Care Center Volunteer