Be the "Go - To" volunteer in the busy Heart & Cardiovascular Center. Assist with patient flow, appointments and general clerical duties while creating a welcoming and comfortable environment for patients, visitors and staff. This opportunity is available every other Friday morning.
Volunteers do not need medical experience but must feel comfortable in a health care setting.
TB screening, flu shot and a criminal background check are required and offered free on charge. Volunteers enjoy free valet and self parking. Volunteer jackets are purchased from the volunteer services department for $22.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 - 4 hours/every other Friday AM
- Wine Festival Volunteer to Crush...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Team
- Red Coat Ambassador
- Fern Hill Cafe Volunteer
- Chester County Day Parking...
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Endoscopy Transportation Volunteer
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- Surgical Supply Volunteer
- Encore Consignment Shop Volunteer
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Information Desk Volunteer
- Chester County Day Volunteer