Our Learning Center teachers will be educating school age children about hygiene and ways to stay healthy. We are looking for people to donate 20 hygiene kits that children will receive upon completing the lessons.
Kits would include: deodorant, shampoo and conditioner, tooth brush and toothpaste, floss, wash cloth, soap and a comb or brush.
If you are able to donate assembled kits or the items that will go into each kit, please contact our volunteer manager, Angie Ruddell, email@example.com.
- Child Welfare
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Group Opportunity- Host Family...
- Teacher, Adult Life Skills Classes
- Hygiene Kits Needed
- Dude Days at Warren Village
- Evening Childcare @ Warren Village
- Singing Lessons with Kids Club
- Brainwave Tutoring Program
- Community Nights at First Step
- Geology Tutor
- Evening Child Care @ First Step
- College-Level Algebra Tutor