Greetings, Peralta Colleges Foundation Annual Golf Tournament Volunteers! Thank you for your interest in helping out.
We’re looking for tournament volunteers to help with event set-up, golfing contests, raffle ticket sales, and other areas during the event. There are three 2 and 3 hour-long volunteer shifts available from 8am to 4pm.
Sequoyah Country Club is located at 4550 Heafey Road, Oakland, CA 94605.
Parking is free in the Sequoyah Country Club parking lot.
Sequoyah Country Club is not well-served by public transit. There is a bus available from the Coliseum BART Station. From the nearest bus stop, Sequoyah Country Club is a 1.0 mile (25 minute) walk. You may contact AC Transit for more information: AC Transit, (510) 891-4777, www.actransit.org.
- No jeans, t-shirts, or tank tops.
- Men: Collared shirt worn tucked in with trousers or khaki pants.
- Women: Blouses, with or without sleeves; pants, Bermuda shorts (minimum 17" length, belt to hem) or skirt.
- Volunteers will be outside for the duration of your shift. For your comfort, we suggest being prepared with weather appropriate clothing, sunscreen, hat, etc.
Contact Susan Parini for more information at 510-587-7812 / firstname.lastname@example.org. Event website: http://tiny.cc/PCFgolf2017
- Event Management
- Outdoor Recreation
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2 and 3 hour-long volunteer shifts are available
- Ability to stand and/or sit outdoors for the duration of your shift.