Homecare Volunteer - Senior Hub
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereSenior Hub, Inc. RSVP Dept.9025 Grant St. Ste. 150Thornton, CO 80229
Homecare Volunteer: The Senior Hub needs several volunteers to work one-on-one once a week with homebound clients. Volunteers are needed in the north-metro area and also the Aurora area. Duties are of a non-medical nature, but might include such things as light housekeeping, organizing, light meal preparation, shopping assistance, transportation for errands, doctor’s appointments, general companionship, etc. Clients appreciate the friendly visitation by their volunteers who may provide the bulk of their contact with the outside world. The Senior Hub Homecare Department serves clients in Aurora and the east metro-area as well as all of the cities in the north metro-area including Brighton, Commerce City, Federal Heights, Northglenn, Thornton and Westminster. Please call RSVP at 303-955-6609 or e-mail Tom Rapp at email@example.com for further contact information.
- People Skills
- Case Work / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hours/wk varies by client
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Hunger Free Colorado Community...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers for...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Men's Group Leader Sr. Hub Adult...
- Butterfly Pavilion Volunteer
- Homecare Volunteer - Senior Hub
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer
- Adams 12 Five Star Student...