Far too often seniors in our community do not have reliable transportation to complete activites of daily living that we all take for granted.
Homage Senior Services is looking for volunteers to assist older adults with grocery shopping and running errands.
Please call or email today if interested in this opportunity! Nicole Warren (425) 740-3787 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 x per month
- Minimum WA state required auto insurance
- Minor Home Repair Health and...
- Become a Grocery Shopping Angel
- Help a Senior Understand Health...
- Speak Korean,Vietnamese, or...
- Volunteer Engagement Lead
- Help Those Living with Chronic...
- Support a Great Mission &...
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Volunteer Repairperson
- Help a Senior Stay Home - Become...
- Administrative/Clerical Support
- More than a Friend: Become a...