Far too often seniors in our community do not have reliable transportation to complete activites of daily living that we all take for granted.
Senior Services is looking for a volunteer to assist an elderly woman with grocery shopping and running errands just twice a month.
Please call or email today if interested in this opportunity! Nicole Warren (425) 740-3787 or email@example.com
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 x per month
- Minimum WA state required auto insurance
- Minor Home Repair Health and...
- Become a Grocery Shopping Angel...
- Help a Senior Understand Health...
- Speak Korean,Vietnamese, or...
- Volunteer Engagement Lead
- Help Those Living with Chronic...
- Support a Great Mission &...
- Grassroots Engagement Intern
- Volunteer Repairperson
- Help a Senior Stay Home - Become...
- Administrative/Clerical Support
- More than a Friend: Become a...