Austin Partners in Education (APIE) After - School STEM Program helps students to build confidence in themselves, to think critically and to encourage an interest in STEM careers.
Here are some highlights of the APIE After-School STEM Program:
- Located at Fulmore Middle School on Mondays from 4:30pm - 5:30pm.
- Volunteers work with a small group of students once a week.
- Lessons are pre-selected and provided to volunteers in advance with answers!
- Teachers and APIE staff remain in the classroom and provide support.
- Volunteers complete a background check and a 1 hour training.
- Volunteer sharing is also available (when 2 volunteers sign-up together and volunteer on alternate weeks).
- Program begins February 27th and ends April 24 th.
Contact, Andrea Panter, at email@example.com for more information.
- Math / Science Instruction
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour a week for 7 weeks