The Edna St. Vincent Millay Society at Steepletop, a National Historic Landmark in Austerlitz NY, is looking for enthusiastic and friendly volunteers to join our team. Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community, meet new people and share your love of historic sites, literature and gardens.
- Our volunteers staff the gift shop, conduct tours of Pulitzer Prize winning poet, Edna St. Vincent Millay’s house and grounds, maintain Steepletop’s gardens, lead hikes into the beautiful surrounding landscape, and assist with events and special projects.
- No matter what your schedule or skills, there is a place for you at Steepletop. Volunteers are needed both weekdays and weekends (April-Oct). You can help out once a week to once a month. All our volunteers receive personalized onsite training. And prior knowledge or experience is not necessary.
Now is the time to join the fun and fascinating group of people who make Steepletop come alive. To learn more, please phone us at 518-392-3362 or email email@example.com
- Grant Writing / Research
- Retail / Sales
- General Education
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 2 days per month, 4 hour minimum per day
- Open to the public, May to October on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 10 am to 4:30 pm.