"He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces." Isaiah 25:8
We need your help in letting our Bridge Mothers, Bridge "Kids", Bridge Graduates and Mentors experience the joy of Easter.
Ideas are listed below, but we are open to your ideas! Once you have choosen how you would like to participate, please simply call the office for a time and date to drop off one week prior to Easter. (B2H office 602-589-5556).
- decorate the office where our mothers meet, share messages of God's gift to His people
- create cards letting each know how they are loved by God, special and created on purpose for a purpose
- Create and donate Easter baskets to help ensure that each B2H child receives an Easter basket to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. (we have 6 children ages: 10 year old girl, 5 year old boy, two 2 year old boys, 18 month girl, 1 year old girl)
- we will have Child Enrichment Ministry the week before - provide a sweet treat with our children and mothers (6 kids & 4 mothers)
- Donate a simple craft our mothers can do with their children
- Donate children's books on Easter
- donate new clothes to our Bridge Boutique
- donate a $5 or $10 gift card to McDonalds (our kids love ice cream), Starbucks (who doesn't love a treat from there!), movie tickets or Target/Walmart
- donate a copy of your favorite devotional or journal
- Come up with your own creative idea, give a call (602-589-5556)...let's see if we can incorporate into our ministry!
If you would like to learn more about The Bridge to Hope please visit us at www.b2hope.org or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/B2Hope
"Live in the awareness that Christ lives and that He lives in His people." Julien B. Weil
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Organizing Donation Room
- Board Member Opportunity for...
- Create a Campaign Page and Raise...
- Help Serve Meals
- Are you a good home organizer?
- Marketing Help!
- Enjoy Children? Volunteer with...
- Saturday Service
- Help our ministry celebrate Easter
- Help meet the needs of a...
- Become a Church Team Mentor to a...