Earth Day on the Bay Planning Commission. Earth Day on the Bay is the largest free public event that Marine Science Institute offers (+1500 visitors) and it is not possible without the help of dedicated and creative community interns. MSI is looking for one or two interns to particiapte in the planning and execution of Earth Day on the Bay. Interns should have experience with planning, press releases, marketing campaigns, community research, outreach, social media platforms and have excellent written and oral skills. This position requires a commitment of 6-8 hours a week.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-8 hours a week
- Interns will help MSI plan, prepare for, and carry out activities to ensure a successful?event.