Love to ride? Love to explore? Love to show others your favorite trails and parks? This is the perfect role for you. 2+ leaders will get together to plan and lead weekly 4-12 miles rides, and be responsible for creating a welcoming space for riders of all levels .
SKILLS: collaborative route planning can perform basic road-side assistance (including fixing flats, basic medical response.
COMMITMENT: In season, Community Rides happen weekly and usually last 1-5 hours; ride leaders should commit to staying for the entire duration of a ride, and leading at least 3 rides over the season. Some collaborative planning with other ride leaders happens in advance of the ride day
- First Aid / CPR
- Bike Mechanics / Repair
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- At least 3 rides, lasting 1-5 hours each
- Kids in Kayaking Program Volunteer
- Learn to Ride Assistant
- Gwynns Falls Monthly Clean Up
- Conservatory Shows and Events
- Biking Facilitators and Greeters
- Community Bike Ride Leaders
- Volunteer Bike Mechanics
- Herring Run Trail Monthly Clean Up
- 5K Volunteers
- Hug a Tree Day!
- Greeter and Gift Shop Assistant...
- Druid Hill Park Monthly Work Day
- Community Garden Day!