Shop nights and Rides Around can be hectic places! We need volunteers to greet people at the "door", answer questions, sign in and direct them to where they need to be. Our goal is to make the bike program approachable and accessible to people of all backgrounds, and to make this is a fun role that allows you to meet, greet, and make everyone comfortable coming to a bike program.
SKILLS: To be welcoming, and have excellent customer service skills.
COMMITMENT: Greeters and Facilitators are asked to commit to volunteering for a 4 hour shift, at least once a month.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 1 - 4 hour shift per month
- Hug a Tree Day!
- Kids in Kayaking Program Volunteer
- Learn to Ride Assistant
- Chinquapin Playground Clean Up
- Greeter and Gift Shop Assistant...
- Conservatory Shows and Events
- Biking Facilitators and Greeters
- Community Bike Ride Leaders
- Community Garden Day!
- Volunteer Bike Mechanics
- Baseball Coaches Needed!
- Nature Play Space Building