Always Lucy Strong seeks a fun, passionate, motivated volunteer to lead our sponsorship efforts. This is a volunteer-only position; no compensation will be awarded.
Who we are: Always Lucy Strong is a 501(c)(3) non-profit whose mission it is to help families affected by ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) by providing travel gifts. We work to provide lasting memories and experiences for families that will uplift and memorialize their togetherness, and the comfort that comes with it. Because moments matter.
What to expect: Work alongside the passionate leaders of Always Lucy Strong to coordinate all event sponsorship opportunities, specifically surrounding the organization’s two main events: Always Lucy Strong Music Festival and Always Lucy Strong Gala.
- Attend staff meetings and events
- Set award levels for sponsor businesses
- Utilize Slack to communicate with Always Lucy Strong staff as needed
- Timely communication to Foundation Director and Executive Director
- Work with Marketing to ensure proper communication and branding to businesses and to ensure all promises to sponsor businesses are met
- Demonstrated experience in fundraising and developing sponsorship levels
- Ability to cold-call and to turn a call into a sponsor
- Team player and self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Financial Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Business Planning
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-10 hours per week