Comfort Choice Hospice Care is seeking Active Military or Military Veteran Volunteers to provide emotional support and companionship to military veteran patients facing life's end in their homes.
Hospice patients have been diagnosed with a terminal illness that will complete their lives within 3-6 months if the disease runs its natural course.
This opportunity's reason is to specifically match up an active military or military veteran volunteer with military veteran hospice patients.
Please let us know if you are interested.
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week
- Social security # in order to run a background check
- Bereavement Volunteers for...
- Military Veteran Volunteer
- Office/Administrative Volunteer
- Tech Savvy Volunteer; Computers,...
- Patient Care Volunteer for...
- Patient Care Volunteer for Hospice
- Music Therapy (MT) Hospice...
- Aromatherapy Volunteers
- Human Resources (HR) Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteers
- Massage Therapy Hospice Volunteer