We are seeking volunteers to work on a weekly basis to support our Children's Therapy Services Program and assist in achieving classroom goals and objectives for children in our program.
- Read to children in small groups
- Help set up classrooms for sessions
- Assist with classroom activities including arts/crafts projects
- Assist Early Intervention staff with special projects and light administrative tasks such as filing
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Regular 2-4 hour weekly OR monthly commitment.
- ability to clear a criminal background check and obtain required medical clearances.