If you are an individual who likes meeting people, reviewing details for events, producing press releases, fliers, and public speaking we have a position for you.
Experience with event planning is helpful, and important in working with corporate sponsors. Come ready to have fun and create a buzz with area companies to recruit teams to participate in the 27th annual Party in the Alley Bowl A Thon. This event takes place February 18,19,25 and 26.
This position requires 5-15 hours a week and is seasonal.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15-20 hours per wk and 8 hours Saturdays in Feb.
- Must have the ability to conduct team building!