Administrative Volunteers Needed for Hospice Organization!
10 people are interested
This is a wonderful opportunity to gain experience in the field of healthcare and hospice. The skills you learn here can be transferred to many types of jobs and will look great on a resume! This is a great opportunity for a retired person or a person with daytime availability. Please call 781-915-9409, and speak to Kim Urquhart for more information!
As an Administrative Volunteer you will be trained in the office setting assisting in providing the eneded hospice services to our patients.
- Preperation and assembly of admission packets
- Preperation and assembly of volunteer orientation materials
- Assisting with volunteer recruitment and education
- Assisting with various office functions
- Asssiting with bereavement mailings
- And much more!
Flexible hours during the work week, Monday to Friday. The office is open 8am to 4:30pm. A committment of 4 hours per week.
NO EXPERIECNE NECESARY, TRAINING PROVIDED!
Required hospice training must be completed before beginning to volunteer. Medical requirements, TB testing, bloodwork, all provided at no charge to the volunteers.
Portuguese speaking a plus!!
We'll work with your schedule.
275 Martine StSuite 109Fall River, MA 02723
- Data Entry
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week
- Hospice training, medical requirements, background check, all provided free to volunteer