We are looking for a leader for the local chapter of ChickTech. This opportunity would be around building local partnerships with other nonprofits as well as corporations and individuals to help your chapter find resources including monetary donations and in-kind donations.
Our ideal leader will have some or all of the below:
- Leadership experience
- Experience with either nonprofits and/or the tech field
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to work in a collaborative style and move others to action by planning, motivating and organizing work tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills that establish and maintain credibility and relationships
- Sales experience
Key responsibilities include:
- Building relationships to help your chapter obtain necessary resources
The main objectives:
- Find resources for your chapter
- Provide and oversee comprehensive documentation to help identify best practices and keep the events in line with the organization’s mission and philosophy.
- Be responsible for working with your team of ChickTechies to cover what you need to be successful.
- Ensure that events are adequately staffed with volunteers and sponsorship
- Create quality contracts, proposals, reports, and presentations as needed.
- Document events, activities, and workshops as needed to create replicable programs
- Attend ChickTech meetings and facilitate communication between leadership team members.
- Keep in close connection with HQ and other chapters
- Sales Process
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week
- High School Program Director:...
- Graphic Designer, Bay Area Chapter
- Call for Day-of ACT-W New York...
- Career Events Lead: ChickTech...
- Partnerships Lead, ChickTech...
- Call for ACT-W Austin Conference...
- Volunteer Lead - Houston
- Twitter Bot Workshop Leader,...
- Communications Lead - Atlanta
- Workshop Leader, ChickTech Atlanta
- Call for ACT-W Boston Conference...
- Communications Lead - Houston
- Call for ACT-W Seattle...
- Development Manager/Fundraising...
- Career Events Manager, ChickTech...
- Mobile App Design Workshop...
- ChickTech Social Media Lead,...
- Women in Tech Events Manager,...
- High School Program Volunteer:...
- Chapter Director - Atlanta