The Objective Zero Foundation is seeking a highly motivated and action-oriented person to serve as the Foundation's Outreach Director. The director is primarily responsible for expanding the Objective Zero Ambassador Network.
What is an Objective Zero Ambassador?
Ambassadors field phone calls, text, and video chats from veterans and current military members who need moral support. Ambassadors are recruited from across many spectrums of society, including veterans, current service members, veteran family members, behavioral health specialists, wellness professionals, fitness professionals, and concerned citizens.
- Develop and execute the Objective Zero Foundation’s outreach plan
- Recruit, train, and oversee team of outreach volunteers
- Develop strategic relationships with academic institutions, nonprofits, and health-related organizations
- Create and execute a strategy for a large sustained base of Objective Zero Ambassadors
- Assist with the development and execution of an Objective Zero Ambassador Certification Plan (a project that is underway)
You are self-motivated and a high-achiever. You aren’t afraid to cold call to generate leads. You don’t get discouraged when people tell you no. You have a growth mindset and are willing to learn new things. You are organized and an effective communicator. You are results driven. When presented with a problem, you think critically about how to solve it and attack the problem head-on. Most importantly, you care about our nation’s brave veterans and service members, and you think the current rate of over 20 suicides a day in these communities is far too many.
- BA (required), MA (plus)
- Two-plus years business, sales, outreach, development, or marketing experience
- Excellent organizational, managerial, and communication skills
- Ability to articulate complex thoughts vocally and in writing
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to dedicate at least 10 hours per week
About Objective Zero
The Objective Zero Foundation seeks to eliminate veteran and military suicide through a mobile app, which instantly connects veterans and current servicememers in-need to a volunteer network made up of fellow veterans and service members, behavioral health specialists, and concerned citizens. The Objective Zero mobile app is the first crowd-sourced technology to combat the veteran and military suicide crisis. Visit our website to learn more: www.objectivezero.org
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Business Development
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment