The National Neutropenia Network is seeking an individual to assist with grant research and writing. This includes assisting with inquiries and grants from new and existing sources to meet or exceed identified goals. Responsibilities includes research, prospecting, developing time-lines, proposals, letters of inquiry, writing grants, and completing & tracking applications and reports.
Individuals can choose which aspect of grant writing they wish to be involved in & focus on.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including oral and written communication
- Computer skills: Microsoft office, email, social media, website management
- A general interest in health, rare diseas, and advocacy
- Organized, detailed, and responsible.
To apply please send an interest inquiry along with a writing sample to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Business Development
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 hours per month
- grant writing experience; ability to write well; organized