Duties of an outreach coordinator
- An outreach coordinator is responsible in organizing various outreach events which includes sales, marketing and planning on activities in order to promote services and receive donations.
- They create activities so as to supplement the staffing needs and attain community members that are involve with the mission of an organization. Duties also include training, recruiting and managing outreach volunteers. There are some organizations that recruit many volunteers for special events.
- Specific job may include advertising, screening and recruiting volunteers, providing training and orientation for volunteers, providing support, tracking performance of volunteers and keeping exact record of volunteer activities.
- Daily duties include contacting volunteers regarding their availability, scheduling meetings, receiving feedbacks on volunteer’s experiences, recognizing efforts of volunteers with thank you letters or awards and responding to the inquiries of their volunteers.
- The coordinator should work closely with some other departments within their organization in order to make sure that the needs of the volunteers are met.
- Business Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- At least 10 hours a week