Gala 2017 Committee Member
WhenMon Feb 13, 2017 - Thu Nov 30, 2017
Where5 Washington StrettNewark, NJ 07101
table at the gala
- Responsible for helping to plan and prepare for the 2017 Gala.
- Solicit in-kind donations, sponsorships, and items for the auction.
- Responsible for being part of the success of the event.
- Outreach - Advertising, Marketing, and Promotions.
- Help identify contacts, prospects, and relationships to make the event a success.
- Be available to, if needed, to volunteer during the event.
- Attend meetings.
- Attend event as a volunteer or paying guest.
- Support the mission of The Newark Public Library.
- Event planning of a charity event.
- Experience with running a gala-type event.
- Experience working with charities and volunteers.
- Experience fundraising, obtaining corporate sponsorships or soliciting auction items and prizes.
- Marketing and Public Relations.
- Resource Development / Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Sales Marketing
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Very Outgoing